Cloud, Mobility & Analytics
Cloud and Mobility computing are critical signposts in today's new geration workplace, enabling better strategy execution through anytime anywhere access to information and solutions. Recent years we have witnessed large scale innovation and adoption in this Cloud and Mobility, which enabling businesses to connect with end users and customers through mobile devices.
imtac's approach to help enterprises to achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise. Our approach also encompasses analytics and insights, our unique Business Process as a Service models, and business process management.
Advantages of our Cloud & Mobility solutions
- Differentiated Mobility Architectures
- Strategic mobility consulting capability
- User interface design capability
- Dedicated Collaboration Team
- Ability to integrate across standard and proprietary back-end systems
- Realize a comprehensive, customized mobility strategy aligned to your business objectives with our spectrum of services spanning consulting, application development, maintenance, testing and performance analysis and integration with the mobile advertisement network
- Accelerate mobile application development at a reasonable cost with our mature mobile architecture as well as rapidly scalable engineering talent. Ensure close coordination, faster issue resolution, improved visibility and faster deployment of your mobile applications with our iterative agile development approach
- Protect data and counter security threats, with our security assessment and strategies and our products that are tested, validated and certified by a strong team of mobile and IT security experts
Advantages of our Analytics offerings
- Customer Analytics: Enables businesses to their customers and understand consumption trends, loyalty and customer behavior to enhance value across the customer life cycle.
- Sales & Marketing Analytics: Helps marketers plan, manage and measure across digital, social and traditional media, to increase return on marketing investments.
- Supply Chain Analytics: Equips management to make data-driven decisions to improve effectiveness and efficiency of operations, which promotes reduced costs and improved profitability.
- Risk Analytics: Enables businesses to manage risk more efficiently by making risk-aware decisions. And provides end-to-end support in accurate, timely reporting.
- Financial Insights: Equips businesses to manage expenditure, cash flow and investments better and uncovers insights that help in better financial planning and control.